Wouldn't it be cool... to run Python... in your browser?
<py-script> print('Now you can!') </py-script>|
Click here for example projects
Try it out!
PyScript.com is the easiest way to try it out, for free
Click here for PyScript documentation
Click here for instructions
Just kidding, you don't need to install anything. 😃
To use PyScript you can either download it and follow the instructions, or add the following lines to your page.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://pyscript.net/releases/2023.11.1/core.css" />
<script type="module" src="https://pyscript.net/releases/2023.11.1/core.js"></script>
Click here for more info on how to use PyScript.
Say Hello to PyScript
PyScript is a framework that allows users to create rich Python applications in the browser using HTML's interface and the power of Pyodide, WASM, and modern web technologies. The PyScript framework provides users at every experience level with access to an expressive, easy-to-learn programming language with countless applications.
What is PyScript? Well, here are some of the core components:
- Python in the browser: Enable drop-in content, external file hosting, and application hosting without the reliance on server-side configuration
- Python ecosystem: Run many popular packages of Python and the scientific stack (such as numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, and more)
- Environment management: Allow users to define what packages and files to include for the page code to run
- Visual application development: Use readily available curated UI components, such as buttons, containers, text boxes, and more
- Flexible framework: A flexible framework that can be leveraged to create and share new pluggable and extensible components directly in Python
All that to say… PyScript is just HTML, only a bit (okay, maybe a lot) more powerful, thanks to the rich and accessible ecosystem of Python libraries.
In short, our mission is to bring programming for the 99%.